I’m going to the spa this weekend to sit in the hot tub and get pampered, (well it is my Birthday on Monday so that’s my excuse!). So where I’ll be is relaxing and lounging around, preferably on that cool textured pillow in the image below (how fun is that).
So just to keep you entertained, I have a few clicks for you:
1. Vanessa from Decor Happy posted a wonderful interview with the editor of Canada’s Style at Home Magazine. Click here to read and feast your eyes on some gorgeous images!
2. Donna from Comin’ Home shares her tips (some inspired by me 🙂 on Re-Decorating for Beginners (every time I go over there I feel like I’m having tea with a friend, check it out).
3. Kirsten from Simplified Bee wrote a great article called “Tips on Styling a Bookcase like an Interior Designer”.
4. Erika from Blue Label Bungalow offers some great tips on 4 Ways to Regain Decorating Confidence.
5. Grace from Sense and Simplicity shared “What I love about my House” (I love it too) and challenged other bloggers to write a similar post. Since my house is a bit empty at the moment I’ll have to live vicariously through your posts!
6. Amanda from AB Home Interiors posted ‘Sofa Envy’ which I really liked since I’m contemplating sofa styles for the upcoming redecoration of my living room, coming soon to a post near you (well not that soon, it takes time to order furniture).
Have a great weekend my lovelies!
While you’re here, subscribe to this feed so you don’t miss out!