This consultation includes:
The perfect roof colour selection for your house chosen from the colour options offered in your area of your chosen brand.
Please note: Maria can make a product recommendation, but it will be based on colour and style. Before choosing a roofing material, it’s best to do a bit of research into which product line best suits your technical needs (climate, durability and warrantee) and budget.
When will I receive my advice?
Your Roof Colour Consultation advice will arrive via email within 5-7 business days from when we receive your complete information.
How can we do this online?
“Because getting colour right is much more about choosing the correct undertone than being able to predict how the colour will change in the light.”How the eDesign process works
About this consultation
A few common questions about choosing a roof colour:
- It’s time to replace my roof – do I need a new colour or should I just select the same one as before?
- I’m building a house – what should the colour of my roof be?
- Would my house look good with an actual colour rather than just the black, gray or brown roof I see everywhere?
- Which style of roof works for my home?
- I’m worried about the blotchy look of asphalt roofing, what do you think?
- I’d like to install a cedar shake roof – would that look right with my house?
- Which terracotta colour would work best on my Spanish style house?
- I would like to upgrade my roof to a standing seam metal roof, will this look good on my house? What colour should it be?
If the roof style is sloped enough to be seen from the street you especially need to make sure the colour of your roof is one that will give you freedom to choose the colours and finishes you want for the rest of your home.
Asphalt roofs in particular can be tricky to select, as many of the available colours are patchy. While a patchy-coloured roof can work if it’s the only multi-coloured element on your house, it should never be mixed with stone and brick as this creates a look with too many patterns.
A new roof is a big colour commitment, Maria will help you get it right.
Maria has worked with thousands of clients will all imaginable types finishes and colours. This service provides guidance for DIY decorating so it’s rare to have after photos that are worth posting, because they require professional styling and photography. This is why you won’t see many of them on the blog.
Note: Exterior Colour Solution is a residential service. Please contact us for a quote for commercial property inquiries.