Maria Killam is a designer, decorator, stylist, author, teacher and internationally sought-after colour expert. With a unique voice in the design world, she has been educating professionals, DIYers and homeowners about colour since 2009. Maria is a trusted advisor and True Colour Expert for audiences around the world with colour products, design services and a learning academy delivering online and live training courses to a global audience.
Freelance Creative / Digital Designer
We’re looking for a freelance creative, digital designer with an eye for detail who’s also experienced in a wide array of digital design projects.
Required Design Skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and web design required.
- Experience creating social media graphics, sales funnel or landing pages, email graphics, and other branding assets.
- Experience editing short form video and YouTube videos preferred.
Required Software Knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite (mostly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Video Editing (CapCut or iMovie or similar)
This is a remote role. For this contracted work you must reside in either the U.S. or Canada. We estimate 5-10 hours a week to start, with room for growth in 2024.
If this sounds like you please send an email with a cover letter and resume, as well as a link to RELEVANT design work to [email protected]. Please include your desired hourly rate as well.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Submit to: [email protected]