about $5.99 per board
What’s included in the Complete Benjamin Moore Collection:
- 100 of the BEST Benjamin Moore neutrals, whites, colours and darks in the Killam Colour System
- 2 eBooks: How to Choose Paint Colours & White is Complicated (both include a complete list of paint colours in the Killam Colour System)
- 2 free Understanding Undertones Neutral Colour Wheels
- Painted boards are high-quality, 18-pt cardstock (size: 11×14″) and labeled with undertone
- Includes printed insert with helpful details about each paint colour in this curated collection
- None of the collections overlap in paint colours
• Free Shipping in the Continental US (excluding Hawaii or Alaska).
• $35 (CAD) shipping throughout Canada (due to international shipping charges).
• For orders outside US and Canada, contact us for a shipping quote: [email protected]
The Full Collection includes BOTH the Core and VIP collection from Benjamin Moore (100 large painted colour boards). These boards do not overlap.
For my Benjamin Moore Neutrals & Whites, I’ve curated the 50 best neutrals and whites and had them painted on 11×14 inch boards. Small enough to carry around with you and large enough to see what the colours will look like in any space.
For my Benjamin Moore Colour Collection, I’ve picked more of the latest neutrals, some of the best yellows, pinks, greens and blues, as well as the best of the dark colours – from forest green, to navy, to brown, to charcoal, to black for a total of 50 boards.
These boards DO NOT overlap.
The best professionals in the colour industry know that having large real-painted colour boards of the colours they’re considering for an interior or exterior is the single best way to determine whether those colours are correct.
The reason you will only need a limited number of colours is that you are getting my curated colour system of Understanding Undertones which identifies the 9 major neutral undertones.
This collection features the most useful colours for each undertone category, so you’re covered. What this means is if you are trying to coordinate a neutral with tiles or stone or fabrics, 95% of the time, you’ll find it here.
A large PRINTED colour sample will not show how the colour changes in the light accurately. It must be PAINTED. There are no duplicates in either set. This offer does not apply to previous purchases.
Here’s what one of my recent True Colour Experts said about her boards:
“Without being too dramatic, the large colour boards have really and truly changed my color consultations. I purchased both of Maria’s collections and having them immediately put me at a pro level. I then signed up for her next True Colour Expert workshop and when we were working with small color chips the first day, I found it difficult to do the assignments without the big boards. Once you go big, you never go back!” – Cathy Zaeske, Your Favourite Room
Another designer told me she bought my boards before she attended a Specify Colour with Confidence event. The first time she carried her new boards into a design consultation, her business partner gave her a funny look and said, “Why are you bringing those? We don’t need them.” The consultation went much easier using the colour boards and the next time they got out of their car before a consultation, her partner changed her tune and said, “Make sure you bring those large boards.”
COLOUR BOARD REFUND POLICY
Our large painted colour boards are custom made in small quantities therefore we do not allow returns or refunds, however we will replace any damaged boards due to shipping.