I’m always posting interesting articles or blog posts I come across on my Twitter and Facebook Fan page for my followers so I thought I’d include a few of my favourites here today. If your post is not here and it’s great, it’s just because I haven’t read it or because I had to end this post at some point, so I’m turning this into a Linky Party as well. I’d love it if you included the best post or most popular post on your blog below. This way we won’t miss out on yours and have lots of eye candy and tutorials to read this weekend!
1. Let’s start off with some eye candy shall we? Jen of Made by Girl posted a gorgeous loft on her very popular blog:
2. Traci Zeller wrote a very informative post; The Top 10 Tips for a Successful Renovation or Custom Build
3. Carol at Sofa’s & Sage posted these amazing Before & Afters of Joan River’s Home. You have to see what this hallway looked like ‘before’, Incredible Transformation!
4. Albarosa from Brilliante posted another stunning loft on her blog:
5. Echoes of Laughter talked about The Secret of Great Entryways which we all need!
6. How to Make a Silver Leaf Dresser (from an unfinished IKEA dresser) from Hodge:podge The pictures speak for themselves!
7. Donna from Comin Home writes a great blog about Homemaking & Organizing. This post on Introducing the 10 ‘Worst Dressed’ Appliances of the Year made me laugh because my sister loves appliances and her husband just rolls his eyes when yet another one makes it home.
8. The 6 Best Decorating Tips for your Rental if you Can’t Paint was written by Bossy Colour. I have received a few emails asking for this kind of post so here it is!
9. Heather Jenkinson wrote a post on The 5 Elements of Great Design. I loved how simple and to the point it was.
10. Amanda from ABHome Interiors wrote a great tutorial on Tablescapes: A how to Guide to Smart, Southern Style. She even includes an image of what a formal place setting should look like!
So please include your best or most popular post in the link below, have a great weekend!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.
10 of my Favourite Posts (June 2009)
Colour me Happy’s Top 10 Favourite Posts (December 2009)
10 Ways to make your Home look more Expensive
New to this Blog? Click here ; Follow me on Facebook and Twitter; Become a True Colour Expert