I have received the Honest Scrap award from lovely Jane at Artfully Graced. Thank you!!
The rules are you must share ‘10 honest things about yourself and link to the person who gave you the award, as well as tag 7 other blogs that you love!
So here goes:
1. I am not a runner (but would like to be), never have been able to run because my knees would always hurt after about 20 minutes. Then this summer my knees hurt all the time (at the gym) and I found out I needed orthotics. So possibly, all this time, I could have been a runner!
2. I have the most sensitive ears. They hurt immediately if I am out in the cold without a hat, so in the winter, I wear a lot of hats!
3. When I go on a beach vacation, you’ll find me by the pool reading a trashy novel (it’s the only time I get to read them).
I still have one on my bookshelf that I love, Eternity by Maggie Shayne, it’s a fun read:
Hey I just realized there are 3 of them when I linked it!! I have only read two!
4. I love flowers! I would love for my house to always have the scent of Casablanca lilies and I also adore tulips! This photo is from the Tulip festival in Anacortes last year!
5. I have done the master cleanse once. . . lasted 5 days (it’s supposed to go for 10).
6. When I was in school, my mom would make us the exact same lunch every day (and I loved it). Open faced dark sourdough bread with cheese and sometimes alfalfa sprouts on the top (I did NOT like it when the other kids called them worms).
7. I hate pumping gas. There is nothing but self serve stations where I live!
8. It took me 10 years to find the perfect stylist. You know how you get your hair done and it’s fabulous and then you go back and say “do that again?” and they don’t remember exactly how they did it so it’s never the same again? Well, if you live in Vancouver and want perfect layered hair every time, call Amber at Bliss Hair Salon; 604.710.7157. I used to have ‘good hair days’ and ‘bad hair days’, now (unless I don’t curl it right) it’s always a good hair day!
9. I love Salt & Vinegar Chips.
10. I love Little House on the Prairie. When I was little, we didn’t have a TV (my parents thought it was evil) and my 2 uncles lived with us in the basement and they had a TV, so once a week, we got to go into their suite and watch this show, it was the only one we were allowed to see!
So that’s my list! And I am tagging the following blogs:
1. Kathy at Creative Home Expressions
2. Laura at Watercolours by Laura L. Trevey
3. Karena at Art by Karena
4. Ruthie at Ruthie’s Renewed Treasures
5. Eliana at Eliana Tomas
6. Victoria at Art House Design
7. Greet at Belgian Pearls
If you would like to transform the way you see colour, become a True Colour Expert.
While you’re here, subscribe to this feed so you don’t miss out!