Maria Killam’s Online Masterclass on Exterior Colour Selection
This is your opportunity to learn the stress-free way to choose exterior colour, without the fear of making expensive mistakes.
The new trend for exterior colours is black and white. I’ve never seen a trend sweep the nation like this one. Drive through any neighborhood with new construction and you’ll notice it too.
It was too early for the world of beige to return and grey is on it’s way out for most people who are in the know about colour.
White seems newer and fresher than any other colour.
However, there are many homes that have stone from previous colour trend cycles. If you try to pair stone with the wrong white or even try to incorporate black, it can easily make a mess of your entire exterior colour palette.
What is the most classic and timeless colour? Which colour will make your house look the best? I’ll show you which fixed elements you need to consider FIRST to help significantly NARROW down your choices to the most optimal colours.
This online training will instantly take thousands of exterior paint colours and reduce them down to a manageable number to select from. And when I show you a house with a colour you need to know, I will list it in Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams so you can follow along with your fan deck.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: How we’re influenced by Trends
- Module 3: All About the Black + White Exterior Trend
- Module 4: The Colour of Timeless Stone (Why it’s Important for you to know)
- Module 5: Windows: Your First Step in a New Build
- Module 6: Classic Brick + Stone: When to Combine it or What colour to Paint it
- Module 7: The Best Exterior Paint Colours by Undertone
- Module 8: Trim and Garage Doors: Create the Right Contrast & Balance
- Module 9: The Most Versatile Roof Colours
- Module 10: Best Front Door Colours
- Module 11: Shutters: When they work, when they don’t, and the best colours
- Module 12: Curb Appeal begins with Landscaping + How to Test Exterior Paint Colours
- Module 13: Porch, Deck, Fencing, and Paving
- Module 14: What would Maria do with THIS house? Real houses, real colour solutions.
- Module 15: What would Maria do with THIS patio + fence? Real houses, real colour solutions.
- New! Module 16: Stone Placement
It’s 100% RISK-FREE for you!
This course is backed by my 30-day happiness guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, email us at [email protected] describing why you are disappointed and we’ll refund you 100%.
You’ll have lifetime access to this course, along with free updates inside the current trend cycle (trends last 7-10 years, depending on where you live).
IF YOU MISPLACE THE EMAIL WITH ACCESS TO THE COURSE, EMAIL US AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU AGAIN.