Do you dream of being a better decorator and stylist?
My passion has always been to help you make smarter and easier decisions about colour and design – whether you are a homeowner choosing paint colour for your kitchen cabinets or a new sofa for your living room, or a design professional working with clients on new builds and home renovations. It’s why I started writing the Colour Me Happy blog.
I truly believe that your home should fill you with joy when you walk in the door.
And my lovelies, it starts and ends with colour.
Just between us?
Nothing makes me happier than sharing this knowledge with you.
My System for Specifying Colour has its own vocabulary and language. I’ve developed a super helpful way to organize colour in your head so you can make clear and confident choices. Once you learn the foundation of Understanding Undertones™, the world will never look the same again.
This groundbreaking system is filled with guidelines to follow rather than rules that can’t be broken. Best of all? You can pretty much ignore 95% of the paint colours in any fan deck.
Ready to learn how to speak my language when it comes to choosing colour?
If you’re building a business, developing your aesthetic as a decorator or interior designer can take a long time. I can teach you the best way to sell a classic and timeless look and feel in just two days.
If you’re a homeowner, in just two days I can give you the confidence to make decisions about finishes that you won’t regret, for a beautiful home you’ll love for years to come.
Inside this two-day online workshop, I’ll show you:
• My exclusive foundation for how to see and categorize colour
• Everything you need to know about choosing white, complex creams and greiges
• Insider secrets for how to conduct a colour consultation
• PROVEN ways to save money when decorating
• How to create styled and colourful interiors – that coordinate with your EXISTING finishes
• What to do when you make a colour mistake
• Scores of exercises to train your eye to recognize the neutral undertones
Sign up below to be notified first when tickets go on sale.