A Few Common Exterior Design Questions :
- I have horizontal siding and vertical shakes – should they be the same or should they be different?
- I finally get to change my siding/stucco – where do I start to find the right colour?
- I’m building a new house and my contractor needs a decision on the siding/stucco – can you help?
- My siding/stucco colour takes up so much space on my house – can you help me get it right?
- I want to update the colour of my house, how important is the colour of my windows that I can’t change?
Believe it or not, even your neighbour’s house can have a say in what the colour of your house should be! If this feels like too big a decision for you, I can help. I know what needs to be considered and what may need to be changed in order to get you a colour that will make your house happy.
Once you purchase this Exterior Colour Solution you’ll receive a prompt email with a fill-in-the blank form so you can describe your question and give us the relevant information I need. This email will also give you instructions on how to send me photos, so I can get a good sense of the area in question as well as least one photo of your entire home. Take the photos and complete the form and send them to us.
Maria has worked with thousands of clients will all imaginable types finishes and colours. This service provides guidance for DIY decorating so it’s rare to have after photos that are worth posting, because they require professional styling and photography. This is why you won’t see many of them on the blog.
Your Colour Solution will arrive within 5-7 business days.
Note: Exterior Colour Solution is a residential service. Please contact us for a quote for commercial property inquiries.
DESIGN CONSULTATION GUARANTEE AND REFUND
You have paid for our time so we can’t provide a refund if for some reason you move or something changes before you can implement our recommendations. We want you to be happy, so if you have any objections or concerns about the recommendations, we ask that you share them with us along with photos of your colour testing and give us the opportunity to tweak our selections before you reject them outright.
Please note, we will not provide a refund unless we have had the chance to make adjustments to our initial recommendations.